Per KRS 158.6453(20)(a), schools are required to provide a copy of school and district assessment data. For this informaton, click here.
- Any girl, grades 5-12, who is interested a Dance Clinic that will be held at SOMS on Saturday, April 15th, click here for an informational flyer and click here for a registration form.
- The following buses are now full. This means no additional students will be able to ride these buses (a friend cannot ride home) unless it is their regular route. If anyting changes, we will update. They are: 0802, 0304, 1501, 1502 and 1309.
- PTSA Election for Parent Representatives to the SBDM Council. Click here for general information. Click here for a Nomination Form.
- Click here for a flyer detailing Spirit Days next week leading up to Family Literacy Night on Thursday, March 30. Click here for a flyer detailing all the fun things that will take place during Family Literacy Night!
Parents, click on the links below for information on these topics.
- Click here if you would like to fill out a form for Blessings in a Back Pack.
- For information on the OCSAC Spring Programs, click here.
- Dragon Den
- Annual Asbetos Notification
- If you want your child to ride a bus home with another student, you must complete a
Bus Assignment Change Form. Click the red button:
||Wear a shirt displaying your favorite "SCHOOL APPROPRIATE" word/phrase/slogan.
||Family Literacy Night
Dress up as your favorite children’s book character.
Hats Off to Literacy Friday
7th Grade Field Trip to Tinseltown
|In the spirit of Spring Break, Derby, and our love of literacy, wear you favorite hat and donate $1 to American Cance Society
|4/3 - 4/7
||Have a great week off!